Sunday, May 17, 2009

Anna Wintour wears sunglasses to hide her boredom

Anna Wintour revealed on 60 Minutes that sunglasses are her armor. She says if she is wearing sunglasses then she can sit bored at a show and nobody will notice. The New York Post quotes her as saying: "I can sit in a show and if I am bored out of my mind, nobody will notice. At this point, they have become, really, armour."Wintour is not the only celebrity to hide behind her sunglasses.Victoria Beckham is rarely seen without her huge designer glasses and has previously explained she feels better wearing them as people can see less of her face.She has said: "I'm not over confident and feel better if I hide behind my glasses and wear a cap as that means there is less of me for people to judge

No comments:

Post a Comment

When reproducing our materials in whole or in part, hyperlink to the articles should be strictly made Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License. To advertise here contact :abhishek2u@in.com