Friday, May 8, 2009

Special messages for your special mother for this special Mother's Day

Mother is a gift of god.She protects you from all the evils of the world and gives you a secure shelter in her lap whenever you feel stressed and insecure.In this mother's day, shower your mother with all the good messages we have exclusively given for you.


Happy Mothers Day,
Mommy you are the best mom I ever known and I will keep saying this you need award for being the best mom in the world.
Suzette and Suzanne

I love my Mother a lot and I know she loves me too whatever the child is, my Mom is Best in the whole world.
Maleeha

We may have fights, but you will always be my mother. I would like you to know I love You and I hope you have the Best Mother's Day yet.
Victoria

Mother...
You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You'll always see.
Kamakshi

I do not have flowers or a diamond necklace but I send you love and kisses for it is mothers day that is coming up. I never told u that I luv u and I care about and if I dont hav u I will cry like any person will do; I will probably die for u if I have the chance.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
Shakayla

Ma,
We wish we could tell you,
Ma that how much you mean to us....
We have no words to say about
how much we appreciate you...
how much we admire you...
how much we thank you
for everything you've done.
We love you so much Ma...
Happy Mother's Day
Love
Sonal, Yash

My mummy,
You are my 'supermom' in the whole world..
And I'm your 'tinyhero' who always break the rules
but never across the 'wild' borders..
You always protect me with your 'magic touch' & 'mighty hands'..
You never let me down even if I'm so close to be 'terminated' from the universe..
Susanna O Tam, my dearest mummy,
I love u today, tomorrow n till the end..
Happy Mama's Day!!!
From Jenifer

You know I would have realized how fortunate I am to have a mother like you. I am so grateful and blessed for having a special mom who is always there for me. I appreciate you a lot.
TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND GOD BLESS YOU. WISH YOU A GOOD HEALTH AND PLEASANT HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!
From Keneoe Mphamo

Thank you for all the things you have done for me. I may not understand you on some things but I know that you're only doing what you know is right for me. I thank God for giving you as my mom because there's no other mother who could replace you to me...
"Thank you" may not be enough so receive my hug! hmm..
Happy Mother's Day nanay...
luv yu much! -jenipot
From Jepe

My Mummy is as nice as a sweet
She's as pretty as a flower
She's as wise as an owl
She's as fast as a cheetah
She can dance like the wind and can even sing a little.
But one thing is for sure.
I love her and I always will!
From Samantha

A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
When adversity takes the place of prosperity;
When friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us;
When troubles thicken around us;
Still she will cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.
From Karen

Today is one special day of year,
Let's celebrate!
Happy Mother's Day!
From Shushanik

Happy Mother's Day to you. Thanks for bringing me to school not late.
With love
From Tyler Roy


I love you a lot and always will. We know that you'll always love us too, you'll always care for us, no matter what the age. Just know no matter what you do, no one will be able to replace you.
From Jaina

Hey mom, I just want to say how much wonderful you are. You have shown me your love right from my birth.
HAPPY MOM'S DAY.
From Farisani

You are a great and loving mother. Wish you a long lfe so that you may extend your warmth and loving care to us. Just want to thank you for all the love and caring you gave us.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
William Jamotillo

Mommy, I love u so much, I thank God for u. Happy Mother's Day each day of the whole year through and may everyone have someone to love as warm and kind as you.
Aniux

Mummy, you have been the best mother in the world to me. I really pray that this Mother's Day will be a special day to you. May God bless you as you have been a real big blessing to me. I love
you lots.
Sharlyne

You have the sweetest smile that there could ever be and most of all I love you for always loving me!
From
Lauren


I have grown up with out a mother but have a very super step-mum. She has made my great father in to a very great man.
I love you lots
Sheena Louise Shaw

Mom, you are the greatest! Thanks for all you do. Please know how much you are loved and appreciated.
From
Hudson, Ma


Mum although we haven't always been close, she has always been there through thick and through thin and through child birth. Love you lots mum even though I don't say it enough. HUGS MY MUM
From
Kathaleen Keira


Mom, it's been 2 years this month since you passed away. I miss you so much.
You were my best friend. Your love and compassion is with me everyday. I miss our weekends conversations. My dream about you seemed so real. But I couldn't take you home with me.
You are always on my heart.
Love
Angie Blankinship

* Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. - Sarah Malin
* If I had a flower for each time I thought of My Mother, I could walk in my garden forever. - Unknown
* Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children - Brandon Lee
* Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible. - Marion C. Garretty
* All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother. - Abraham Lincoln
* There is no velvet so soft as a mother's lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps. - Archibald Thompson
* The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER - Joel Barquez
* This heart, my own dear mother, bends, with love's true instinct, back to thee! - Thomas Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment

When reproducing our materials in whole or in part, hyperlink to the articles should be strictly made Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License. To advertise here contact :abhishek2u@in.com