Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sixteen Candles Quotes, John Hughes Has Passed Away

TMZ has reported that director John Hughes has passed away .He suffered a heart attack while taking a morning walk during a trip to New York City with family.

Hughes is popularly known for writing and/or directing some of our favorite films from the 1980’s - National Lampoon’s Vacation, Sixteen Candles, The Breakfast Club, European Vacation, Weird Science, Pretty in Pink, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Planes Trains & Automobiles, Uncle Buck, Christmas Vacation, and Home Alone. Hughes dropped out of filmmaking in 1991.He will be missed for his work. Here are his sixteen candles quotes.

Donger's here for five hours, and he's got somebody. I live here my whole life, and I'm like a disease.

-Samantha
Dong. Where is my automobile?

-Howard
I can't believe I gave my panties to a geek.

-Samantha
I better get my magnifying glass. Ha Ha Ha.

-Grandpa Fred
My brother paid a dollar last night to see your underwear.

-Randy
Thanks for getting my undies back.

-Samantha
No more yankie my wankie. The Donger need food.

-Long Duk Dong
It'd be a major downer to try and get together with this girl and find out she really does think I'm a slime.

-Jake
I'm being serious, ok. She looks at me like she's in love with me.

-Jake
Maybe she's retarded
-Jock
I do independent study with her. I catch her lookin' at me a lot. It's kinda cool, the way she's always lokkin' at me.

-Jake
Very clever dinner. Appetizing food fit neatly into interesting round pie.
-Long Duk Dong
What's happenin' hot stuff?

-Long Duk Dong
Ooh. Sexy Girlfriend.

-Long Duk Dong
Darling is something bothering you? ...you're acting like... an asshole. And I think I know what it is.I think you're jealous that I'm getting married and that I'm getting all the attention.
-Ginny
Do you know how many times a week I go without lunch because some bitch borrows my lunch money? Y'know, any halfway decent girl can rob me blind, because I'm too torqued up to say no.
-The Geek
I've never bagged a babe. I'm not a stud.
-The Geek
What was he wearing? Well, uh, let's see, he was wearing a red argyle sweater, and tan trousers, and red shoes... No, he's not retarded.

-Howard
Relax, would you? We have seventy dollars and a pair of girls underpants. We're safe as kittens.

-The Geek
Can I borrow your underpants for 10 minutes?

-The Geek
She's got her period. Should be an interesting honeymoon.
-Mike Baker
Would you guys please hurry up, I'm breaking like 30 major laws here.

-The Geek
Where the hell am I?

-The Geek
I'll, uh, tell you where you are if you tell me who you are.

-Caroline
I really love Rudy. He is totally enamored of me. I mean, I've had other men love me before, but not for six months in a row.

-Ginny
Oh Sam, let me take a look at you. Fred, she's gotten her boobies.

-Grandma Helen
I mean, not many girls in contemporary American society today would give their underwear to help a geek like me.

-The Geek
I can't believe my grandmother actually felt me up.

-Samantha
This information cannot leave this room. Ok? It would devastate my reputation as a dude.

-The Geek
Don't be such a poop.
-Caroline
AUTOMOBILE...?
-Long Duk Dong
I can't believe I'm actually going to consume this school hamburger..
-Samantha
I just hope you burn the sheets and mattresses after he leaves.
-Mike
No more yanky my wanky... the donger needs food.
-long duk dong
Fred, leave her alone. You`ll make her tinkle.
-Grandma Helen
Howard: What was his name? Well, what did he want?
Dorothy: ...Sex
-Grandpa Howard & Grandma Dorothy
OOOOOH Sexy girlfriend!!! Bon zie
-long duk dong
I can name 20 guys who would kill to love me.
-Caroline
Caroline (to Farmer Ted): Now we're both on The Pill!!!
Ling Duk Dong: Lake! Big lake!
Dad: We're eating at the Ricechex tonite
Mom: Rischex
Grandpa:"Damn kids and their rock n roll"

No comments:

Post a Comment

When reproducing our materials in whole or in part, hyperlink to the articles should be strictly made Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 India License. To advertise here contact :abhishek2u@in.com